Lipolife commissioned an independent, simple, yet comprehensive report on the bioavailability of 1g of liposomal Vitamin C (Lipolife® Gold) compared to 1g of non-liposomal oral Vitamin C.
Just 1g of Lipolife® Gold produced a peak plasma level of 282.3 µM/L.
No other liposomal product has been proven to achieve this level of absorption with just 1g of Vitamin C.
POTENTIAL BENEFITS OF SUPPLEMENTING WITH VITAMIN C
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
|Per 5ml serving||% DV|
|Vitamin C (Quali-C)||1000mg||1250%|
(as sodium and potassium ascorbates)
Phosphatidylcholine derived from organic non GMO sunflower lecithin, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E (antioxidant), Potassium Sorbate (preservative), water, traces of Ethanol and Glycerol.Directions
Take one sachet (5ml) or more per day as recommended by your health care professional.
Can be mixed with water or juice to dilute
*All synthetic Vitamin C is manufactured in China. Quali-C is the world’s first branded Vitamin C, produced in a world-class DSM-owned facility in Scotland.