WHY LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C:
Your body can only absorb as much oral Vitamin C as your limited number of nutrient transporters can carry — from the digestive system to the bloodstream, and then from the bloodstream to the cells.
The amount of non-liposomal Vitamin C absorbed in the blood decreases dramatically as the dose size increases. Of a 20 mg dose, 19 mg (98%) can be absorbed. Of a 12,000 mg dose, only 16% (1,920 mg) is absorbed, with all that excess causing some major gastric distress when it leaves the body.
Vitamin C is water-soluble, so your body can’t store any excess when it gets left behind in either the blood or the digestive system. That’s why so much of the vitamin content from pills, powders, and even foods is passed as waste. And where it gets abandoned dictates the way your body passes it.
Using patented technology, we wrap the Vitamin C in double-layered phospholipid spheres (liposomes) that protect the vitamin through the digestive system and transport it into the bloodstream for absorption in the cells. So, you get all the benefits of high-dose Vitamin C without the gastric distress.
1. SUPPORTS NATURAL COLLAGEN PRODUCTION
Vitamin C is required to produce collagen, the protein responsible for firm, youthful skin as well as healthy joints, gut lining, and muscles. If you’re only getting the minimum amount of Vitamin C (the RDA), your body won’t have enough for making collagen.
2. IMMUNE SYSTEM HEALTH
Numerous processes in your immune system require Vitamin C to function at their optimal levels. The powerful nutrient supports antibodies, white blood cells, and your body’s natural defense system against pathogens.*
Liposomal Vitamin C provides a powerful way to fortify the front lines of the immune system. According to a 2019 study, white blood cells absorbed 50% more Vitamin C from our Lypo-Spheric® Vitamin C supplement than a Vitamin C powder.††
3. PROTECTION FROM THE EFFECTS OF STRESS AND ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE
Chronic stress and environmental elements produce free radicals that can wreak havoc on our bodies. As an antioxidant, Vitamin C neutralizes these free radicals (also known as reactive oxygen species and oxidative stress) to keep your cells healthy.
Vitamin C can help neutralize free radicals caused by sunlight. Find out how to make an effective vitamin C sun protection regimen.
OUR LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C DELIVERS ANTIOXIDANTS + MORE
1000 MG ESSENTIAL PHOSPHOLIPIDS
- The same material that makes up your cells
- Assimilates into cells with Vitamin C intact
- Derived from non-GMO soy lecithin
500 MG PHOSPHATIDYLCHOLINE
- Vital to healthy cardiovascular, reproductive, immune, and nervous systems
- Required to synthesize neurotransmitters for proper brain function
- Fortifies cell membranes to protect cell contents
HOW TO TAKE LYPO-SPHERIC® VITAMIN C:
As a dietary supplement, take one packet 1 to 2 times per day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Take on an empty stomach
- Tear packet at the notches
- Squeeze the entire contents of the liposomal Vitamin C packet into 1–3 oz. of a cool beverage
- Swallow in one gulp like a shot
- Wait at least 15 minutes before eating
- Contents of packet will not dissolve
- Do not mix the Lypo-Spheric® Vitamin C with hot beverages or in a blender as this could damage the liposomes.
- Store at room temperature. Do not freeze or place the product in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
- If you open a packet and do not consume all of it, place the packet in an airtight bag or plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 24 hours.