WHY LIPOSOMAL MAGNESIUM L-THREONATE:
About half the US population is deficient in magnesium. Modern agricultural practices deplete soil of magnesium, leading to less magnesium in the foods you eat. Many common medications also deplete magnesium levels. Multivitamins often contain less than 1/4 of the RDA and absorption varies greatly based on the form of magnesium in the supplement. If you aren’t critically low on magnesium, you only absorb about 30–50% of dietary magnesium†. Your colon eliminates the rest, which is why magnesium is often used in laxatives.
Magnesium L-Threonate is the only compound shown to significantly raise magnesium levels in the brain and encapsulating it in liposomes helps more of this water-soluble nutrient absorb into your cells where it’s needed to support learning, memory, and relaxation. The phosphatidylcholine that makes up the liposomes combined with Magnesium L-Threonate is a powerful way to support brain health.*
Using patented technology, we wrap the Magnesium L-Threonate in double-layered spheres (liposomes) that protect the nutrient through the digestive system and transport it into the bloodstream for absorption in the cells.
1. SUPPORTS A HEALTHY BRAIN AND MEMORY
In multiple randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled clinical trials, subjects aged 50–70 who took Magnesium L-Threonate showed improvements in overall cognitive ability compared to those who took placebo. Overall cognitive ability is a brain function score based on the individual’s memory (ability to learn and remember), attention and executive function (decision making and planning abilities).
2. MAY FACILITATE LEARNING AND A RELAXED MOOD
Clinical trials have shown that Magnesium L-Threonate can increase synaptic density, which has profound implications on our ability to learn. As the brain stores new information by building networks of neurons and synapses are the connections that let the neurons talk to each other. Strengthening them (increasing the density) is critical to maintain the ability to learn at any age.
3. SUPPORTS BONE HEALTH AND NERVOUS SYSTEM FUNCTIONS
Magnesium is critical for your body to absorb the calcium required to fortify your bones. Its ability to increase synaptic density is vital to nervous system functions as it strengthens the communication network starting in the brain.
LIPOSOMAL MAGNESIUM L-THREONATE SUPPORTS A HEALTHY BRAIN + MORE:
1000 MG ESSENTIAL PHOSPHOLIPIDS
- The same material that makes up your cells
- Assimilates into cells with Magnesium L-Threonate intact
- Derived from non-GMO soy lecithin
500 MG PHOSPHATIDYLCHOLINE
- Vital to healthy cardiovascular, reproductive, immune, and nervous systems
- Required to synthesize neurotransmitters for proper brain function
- Fortifies cell membranes to protect cell contents
HOW TO TAKE LYPO-SPHERIC® MAGNESIUM L-THREONATE:
As a dietary supplement, take one packet 1 to 2 times per day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner (Magtein® recommends 2 packets per day in divided doses).
- Take on an empty stomach
- Tear packet at the notches
- Squeeze the entire contents of the packet into 1–3 oz. of a cool beverage
- Swallow in one gulp like a shot
- Wait at least 15 minutes before eating
- We recommend consuming a full glass of water after taking the product
- Contents of packet will not dissolve
- Do not mix the Lypo-Spheric® Magnesium L-Threonate with hot beverages or in a blender as this could damage the liposomes.
- Store at room temperature. Do not freeze or place the Magnesium L-Threonate in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
- If you open a packet and do not consume all of it, place the packet in an airtight bag or plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
Magtein® may induce sleepiness, drowsiness or headaches. This may indicate a magnesium deficiency and is temporary. Reduce the dosage, consult a doctor, or discontinue use if condition persists for more than one week. Keep out of reach of children. Consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have a medical condition, or are taking any medication.
More than 300 enzymatic reactions in the body require magnesium. Magnesium is good for you because you need it for the basic maintenance that keeps your body running.
Read more here